Monday, August 2, 2010

last day at home...

the last minute preparations are underway... i've got days worth of classic CD's from my friend dan cloutier and enough peanut butter to last me a month on the road.  i'll be leaving tomorrow morning for washington dc, the first stop on my first tour. 

to do list:
1.  make a blog   (check)
2.  email and facebook to promote shows (its good to have friends dispersed around the country!)
3.  change my car's oil
4.  make flyers for shows in charlotte, chicago and austin
5.  think really seriously about buying a smartphone, but don't
6.  buy an atlas instead (what can i say, i'm oldschool)

i'm really excited to begin this part of my musical journey ;p   my plan is to post to this blog pretty often during my tour with pictures, videos and words of wisdom that i hope to learn as i spend five weeks travelling, playing music, and sleeping in hopefully-not-TOO-too-sketchy places. 

for a full list of tour dates, check out www.levischmidtmusic.com/shows

word to your moms  ( i mean that in the nicest way)

much love,

levi

2 comments:

  1. good luck and have fun levi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo in the shower. Can't wait to see how the road treats you my friend. Also, feel free to call with any questions about the CDs I gave you. I can give you a history lesson about each. mwhahahah.

    ReplyDelete